How can you effectively display your articles, picture, profile and business/social marketing links all in one place to get more visitors?
Your Profile Page at EzineArticles displays all your articles sorted by article title, category, date and comments. Instead of sending people a long and awkward web site address, register a new domain Name: Articlesby(YourFirstName).com then redirect it to your profile page.
As you write more articles your profile page will become more substantial, so visitors will come to recognize you as an authority on your subject and want to do business with you.
How to redirect your Articlesby(YourFirstName).com to your EzineArticles Profile Page
1. Create an account at Godaddy.com
2. Register Articlesby(YourFirstName).com
3. Log in to your Account Manager.
4. From the My Products section, click Domains
5. Select the domain name you want to forward.
6. Click Forward.
7. Select Enabled.
8. In the Forward To field, enter the URL you want to forward your domain name(s) to.
9. In the Redirect Type area, select the following:
*301 – Redirects to the site you specified in the Forward To field using a “301 Moved Permanently” HTTP response. The HTTP 301 response code tells user-agents (including search engines) that the location has permanently moved.
10. Click OK.
11. Click OK again.
12. Wait a few minutes then check that your EzineArticles Profile Page redirects to Articlesby(YourFirstName).com
Now whenever people ask what you do or what you have accomplished tell them to visit: Articlesby(YourFirstName).com
Read more of my in-depth articles by visiting ArticlesByHerman.com
Follow me at http://twitter.com/hermandrost
You’ll receive quality tips on the design, conversion and marketing of your web site plus I’ll get back to you in a timely manner if you reply to my Tweets
Herman Drost is the CEO of http://www.iSiteBuild.com
Affordable Web Site Design, Web Hosting and Marketing.