Are you having trouble uploading videos
to YouTube on a consistent basis?
Uploading videos to your channel consistently will keep current
subscribers engaged and attract new subscribers.
You’ll also see consistent growth of your YouTube Channel as
your videos get discovered in YouTube and Google.
So you need to have a plan otherwise your channel will die.
Here are the 7 tips for how to upload YouTube videos consistently…
- Create a list of content ideas
Use a content calendar such as Trello to plan out ideas ahead of time. If you do this you’ll avoid staring at a blank computer screen when it’s time to write a script for your video.
- Write a script for each new video
Scripting your video content will make it easier for what to say when recording your video instead of doing it by the seat of your pants. It will help keep your content organized and make it easier for viewers to consume.
- Schedule shooting time
Block out a certain time every week for recording your videos.
Save time by batch shooting several videos on the same day.
- Schedule editing time
Block out time for editing your videos. So if you shoot your videos on Monday, you could edit them on Tuesday or spread them out over several days of the week.
- Stick to a publishing schedule
Choose the day or certain days of the week to upload a new video and stick to it. So if you publish once a week you could schedule your video to be uploaded every Monday. I often use YouTube’s scheduling feature so the video goes “live” before I even get up the next morning.
- Publish different types of videos
It’s better to create videos that generate high engagement and take less time to produce than to not upload any videos at all. Not every video has to be a high production. For example, create a video that answers a question a viewer posted in the comments section.
- Communicate a publishing schedule
Tell viewers how often you release new videos. Also tell them in your video description, your channel banner, in your channel trailer, and on your about page.
Now you know the 7 tips for uploading your
YouTube videos on a consistent basis.
Discover the YouTube tricks to quickly increase
traffic and conversions consistently in less than 30 days.
You’ll learn how to…
* Get a continuous stream of FREE traffic
* Generate a steady stream of new leads
* Grow your business and make sales repeatedly
* Gain new fans and subscribers automatically
* Create an income stream that works for you 24/7
Get Tube Video Boot Camp Now at: http://www.tubevideobootcamp.com
- YouTube Video Description Template - 10 Point Checklist
- How To Get More Views On YouTube For Free Using TubeBuddy
- TubeBuddy Review - How To Grow And Manage Your YouTube Channel With Ease
- Rode SmartLav+ Microphone Review, Unboxing and Sound Quality Test
- How To Delete Unused Channels From Your Main YouTube Account
- How To Create Multiple YouTube Channels Under One YouTube Account
- YouTube Donation Cards Help Raise Money For Charities
- How To Earn Money From YouTube Promoting An Affiliate Product
- Top 3 Ways To Contact YouTube By Email And Get Support
- How To Translate YouTube Videos In Other Languages And Expand Your Audience
- Top 5 Reasons To Transcribe And Caption Your YouTube Videos
- How To Upload Your Transcript To YouTube And Boost Your Rankings
- How To Transcribe A YouTube Video - Top 5 Ways
- How To Do Keyword Research Right From Your Browser
- How You Can Use Bitly to Track Video Marketing ROI - Business 2 Community
- 5 Ways To Use Video Marketing For Small Business Growth - Forbes
- How to Build a Following Using Video Marketing - Fox News
- 3 Steps to Creating a Video Marketing Campaign - Entrepreneur
- 7 Video Marketing Hacks for Social Media - SocialTimes
- Seven Video Marketing Strategies To Use For Increased Customer Engagement - Forbes
- YouTube's TrueView opens actionable ads to more marketers - Marketing Dive
- Google AdWords Announces Call to Action YouTube Video Ads - The SEM Post