Do you want to know how to create automated
subscriptions to your YouTube Channel?
Instead of relying on viewers to click the image in your YouTube video to subscribe to your channel, make a subscribe link to generate automatic subscriptions. When someone clicks on the subscription link a subscription box will automatically appear asking him or her to subscribe to your channel.
Here’s how to make an automated subscribe link for YouTube…
Add ?sub_confirmation=1 to end of Channel URL
Add this ?sub_confirmation=1 to notepad or your text edit file
because you are going to add this to the end of your channel URL.
Find your Channel ID
To do this click on the profile icon
Click on the YouTube settings cog icon
Copy your YouTube channel id (UCuLnD8gKwzJOsSbDYm1dxhQ)
Add your channel id to notepad
Replace your channel ID with your own channel ID
Here’s my YouTube Subscribe Link
Highlight your channel id, copy it and replace channel ID with your own id
Add ?sub_confirmation=1 to the end of the URL
Test that the subscribe link works
Highlight the URL, copy it and paste it in the address bar. The subscription box will automatically pop up asking the viewer to subscribe. When they click on the red subscribe button they’ll be subscribed to your channel.
Add the subscribe link everywhere
Add the YouTube subscribe link to your YouTube description, blog, landing page, Twitter, Facebook, etc. This will help generate more subscribers to your YouTube Channel.
And that’s how you make an automated subscribe link
for YouTube to get more and more subscribers.
If you want to learn how generate traffic, leads and sales on autopilot become a member of my YouTube Marketing Course at TubeVideoBootCamp.com
- How To Comment On YouTube App (Pros and Cons)
- How To Comment On YouTube Using The Creator Studio App
- YouTube Online Video Editor Pros And Cons
- How To Edit Videos On YouTube After Upload
- How To Use YouTube Creative Commons Videos To Make Your Own Video
- How To Use Creative Commons Videos On YouTube - Top 5 Ways
- How To Get 13,000 Subscribers on YouTube - My Top 7 Ways
- How To Contact YouTube Support On Your Mobile Phone
- How To Make A YouTube Video End Screen To Increase Views And Subscribers
- How To Use B-roll To Spice Up Your YouTube Videos
- 7 Ways To Come Up With New YouTube Video Ideas For Beginners
- YouTube Video Ideas You Probably Never Thought Of - My Top 12 Tips
- How To Be Consistent On YouTube
- How To Get More Views On YouTube For Free Using TubeBuddy
- Optimizing Video Marketing On YouTube - IMSoup
- The Cons and Cons of Uploading Marketing Videos to YouTube - OnlineVideo.net
- Video Marketing 2017: What You Need to Know - Marketing Land
- Six Tips for Successfully Using Livestreaming Video for Marketing - MarketingProfs.com (subscription)
- 9 Ways You Can Use Video to Elevate Your Brand Marketing Efforts - Small Business Trends
- 8 Industries That Must Have a Video Marketing Strategy | WordStream - WordStream (blog)
- Google AdWords Editor V11.7 Adds Location Extensions, Bumper Ads & More - Search Engine Roundtable
- Google AdWords Announces Call to Action YouTube Video Ads - The SEM Post