Stuck for some free video footage for your dog training video?
Want spectacular big wave surfing footage for your next sports video?
YouTube’s Creative commons licensed videos allows anyone, anywhere to remix and transform the videos for any purpose, even commercially.
Here are 5 ways to use Creative Commons Videos On YouTube
1. Save time by using other people’s videos
Instead of spending hours recording and editing your own video, Reuse, remix other people’s videos to get across your message. For example here’s a free cc video clip I used in this video. Just make sure you give attribition to the orginal creator in the description below your video.
2. Spice up your own videos with B-roll video footage
Need to get a quick shot shot of a dog jumping for your dog training video? Just search “dog jumping,creativecommons” in YouTube and you’ll find a video named “dog jumping in pool” “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvIchDT3i68
3. Test a video ad campaign
Say you’re a roofer and want create a video ad campaign that targets home owners who need new roofs. You could simply grab some free cc roofer footage (instead of creating your own video) to see if it’s worth investing money in advertising.
There are several ways to make money on YouTube. One of the easiest ways is to promote affiliate offers. Simply grab some free cc video footage to create a review video of the affiliate product then tell viewers to visit the link in the description to purchase.
5. Drive traffic
Found a cc video that receives a ton of traffic? Add the cc video clip to your
own video so you can attract similar traffic.
Here’s an important thing to keep in mind…
If you take a creative common videos & edit it outside the YouTube editor,
give credit to the original video creator.
Now you know 5 ways to use Creative Commons Videos On YouTube
Discover the YouTube tricks to quickly increase
traffic and conversions consistently in less than 30 days.
You’ll learn how to…
* Get a continuous stream of FREE traffic
* Generate a steady stream of new leads
* Grow your business and make sales repeatedly
* Gain new fans and subscribers automatically
* Create an income stream that works for you 24/7
Get Tube Video Boot Camp Now at: http://www.tubevideobootcamp.com
- How To Get 13,000 Subscribers on YouTube - My Top 7 Ways
- X Ranker 360 Review - Uncover Keywords That Will Rank Before Even Creating Your Video
- How To Contact YouTube Support On Your Mobile Phone
- How To Make A YouTube Video End Screen To Increase Views And Subscribers
- How To Use B-roll To Spice Up Your YouTube Videos
- 7 Ways To Come Up With New YouTube Video Ideas For Beginners
- YouTube Video Ideas You Probably Never Thought Of - My Top 12 Tips
- How To Be Consistent On YouTube
- My 10 Point Checklist To Create A Description Template For All Your YouTube Videos
- How To Get More Views On YouTube For Free Using TubeBuddy
- How To Create Multiple YouTube Channels Under One YouTube Account
- How To Earn Money From YouTube Promoting An Affiliate Product
- Top 3 Ways To Contact YouTube By Email And Get Support
- A Four-Step Guide To Creating Your Digital Marketing Plan - Forbes
- Why Video Marketing is No Longer Optional, but Necessary - Business 2 Community
- Emotive Content firms focus on video marketing with new social ... - MuMbrella
- How To Incorporate Video Marketing Into Your Communications Strategy - Forbes
- How Businesses Can Take Advantage of the Power of Video Marketing - Huffington Post
- How To Master Video Marketing On A Budget - Forbes