Did you know that you can play your YouTube
Video Ad before other people’s popular videos?
For example if your competitor’s video receives millions of views you can literally steal some of their traffic as long as their YouTube video is monetized. You just need to create target lists containing videos that allow monetization.
This is called placement targeting.
There are 2 ways of finding monetized videos…
1.Manual Method (slow)
2.Use Veeroll (fast)
Here’s a tip…
Create a campaign with more than 100 videos (placements)per target list. Each video ads campaign can have up to 10 target lists.
Now you know how to find 100s of monetized videos
for your YouTube Videos using Veeroll.
Get Started With VEEROLL For FREE Today!
Go to >>> http://www.drostdesigns.com/go/veeroll
- How To Create A High Converting YouTube Video Ad With Veeroll Using Professional Templates
- Veeroll Review – Generate Laser Targeted Traffic From YouTube Video Ads To Any Website Or Video
- Generate Clicks On Your YouTube Video With A Free Call-To-Action Overlay Banner
- How To Steal Your Competitors' Audience With YouTube Video Ads
- How To Create A YouTube In-Stream Videos Ad Campaign Inside Google AdWords
- YouTube Video Ads...How I Got Over 100 Views To My Video For Free
- Why YouTube Video Ads Work Top 5 Reasons
- Ad of the Day: Homer Simpson Buys YouTube Ads for His Small Business, Mr. Plow - Adweek
- Advertising is still advertising - even in the digital age - Birmingham Business Journal
- How to make money from YouTube: Ads, copyright and music explained - Expert Reviews
- This YouTube channel makes more money from paid subscriptions than YouTube ads - Digiday
- Why You Need a Video Marketing Strategy - Now! | by Babs S. Harrison - Hospitality Net
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Be Marketing On YouTube And Periscope - Forbes
- 9 affordable video marketing strategies for startups in 2016 - YourStory.com