PSD to Joomla is a term, which is well-accustomed among proficient web developers & designers. The unique blend of cutting-edge features and functionalities make Joomla a highly admired CMS among other competitive platforms.
The design file to Joomla conversion is considered incomplete without going through PSD to XHTML conversion phase. In this conversion process, the PSD (Photoshop document) based image file is edited, where the core functionalities are added using HTML/ XHTML coding markups, in order to make browser compatible web pages. Because the PSD design files are static and hence they need to formed dynamically to run smoothly on the web.
The CMS powered websites are not only speedy in the development process, but also offers easy and quick management of content, without having core professional knowledge. If you doubt on Joomla’s competency, then certainly you are not acquainted with Joomla platform. What makes Joomla unique is
- Being an open source application platform, Joomla is available free of cost to the end-users. This helps in acquiring the web application in a cost-effective budget price. This cutting-edge CMS software comes under GPL license agreement. However, one should not misapprehend this CMS, as with any ordinary platform, it maintains strong community support from Joomla users and developers.
- User friendly management: The best thing about Joomla is its user-intuitive management that helps admin in managing the content conveniently. Within a few clicks, the website owner can upload and edit the desired content on to the website without taking any hassle.
- The ability to develop varied types of websites:
* For small-sized to medium scale businesses
* Shopping portals
* Intranet & extranet based intricate web applications
* Helpful in managing databases for particular web application
* Government websites & even more
The diverse benefits of Joomla as CMS, has grabbed the interests of clients towards design file to Joomla template conversion services. Though, you can easily find many competitive web development companies offering the Joomla services, but only a few render the best. The professional companies can satisfy your end number of Joomla based project needs.
When focusing on the quality conversion service of ‘Design File to Joomla’, it becomes essential to choose veteran service provider. The entire process of conversion is carried out carefully, by seasoned Joomla developers, in order to serve flawless end results. Let’s have a rapid glance on the crucial phases of PSD to Joomla conversion process.
- Slicing: Slicing plays an key role in making the conversion successful. It is the beginning stage of conversion, where the different elements of PSD design file are sliced and saved with the unique names. This helps in easily identifying the files in the coding process.
- Manual coding: Hand coding is deemed to be the best option of conversion when compared to others like automatic coding. Manual coding is performed by the skilled developers having proficient knowledge in HTML/ XHTML and Joomla platform. Hand coding ensures clean and well semantic coding techniques, which overall helps the website show higher ranking in search engine result pages.
- Structured coding: The professionals conversion companies adopt frame less structure coding, in order to ensure well organized website structure. The well-structured coding avoids the troubles occurred during user browsing experience.
- Cascading Style Sheet (CSS): In order to bring uniformity to the site’s appearance, it is essential to code CSS meticulously.
- W3C Validations: Each line of code formed during conversion should be in compliance with W3C validations. W3C is the standard guidelines, which is search engine friendly and helpful in providing better ranking to the site.
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Different end-users prefer different browsing platforms. So the conversion is done with the fact that the Joomla based website works smoothly in multiple browser environment.
- Reduced usage of Div Tags: The Joomla experts consider that excessive use of Div tags to wrap up the paragraph, may result into higher loading time. Hence the efficient conversion incorporates of minimal usage of Div Tags.
Who can be your Joomla service provider?
- Reasonable development rates
- sheer client contentment
- Free technical support after development (such as for 30 days)
- Continual communication support
- Non-disclosure agreement on demand
However, one should consume adequate time in finding the right development partner to work with. Because, all it matter is the quality delivered to you for your project, which will remain for the lifetime. So don’t let anybody tarnish your website’s reputation or productivity, along with the loss of time & investment!
Underneath are the best 10 service providers to avail complete PSD to XHTML/ Joomla customization services:
- CSS Chopper
- SEO semanticxhmtl
- XHTML champs
David, loves keeping the tech-savvy audiences updated with the latest web industry trends. He possesses extensive knowledge in writing for web design & development technologies, going in the current industry.