Do you struggle to come up with new
ideas for your videos on YouTube?
Beginners on YouTube often upload videos based on what they think their audience likes. Instead you should research what your audience is interested in so your videos get more engagement.
When you get more engagement you get more views and subscribers.
Here are 7 Ways To Come Up With New Video Ideas On YouTube
1. Google Trends
Enter your main keyword at https://www.google.com/trends/ to view the latest trends, related topics and related queries in your niche. If you create a video based on what’s trending right now you’ll be able to tap into a large audience.
2. Online discussions
Search for online discussions where people are talking about your specific niche. Social media sites are a good place to start. Create videos based on the most popular topics being discussed.
3. Ask your audience
Instead of trying to guess what people may be interested in, ask them. If you already have an email list of subscribers survey them. If you don’t already have an audience on social media visit Forums, Facebook Groups, Twitter, etc.
4. Video Series
Choose a topic you’re passionate about then do a brain dump by writing down all the possible sub topics you can think of. For instance if your niche is about dog training, sub topics may include dog training tips, dog training classes, dog obedience training, etc
5. Keyword Suggestions
When you enter a keyword phrase in Google or YouTube it will suggest related keyword phrases.Create videos based on these suggestions.
6. Frequently asked questions
Create videos based on the questions that are asked most frequently in your niche. If you visit Ubersuggest.io, enter your main keyword then add “how to” at the beginning it will suggest multiple related questions. Create a series of videos that answer these questions.
7. Video Challenge
Invite people in your niche to participate in a 30 day challenge. For example if you’re passionate about dog training, create a Facebook Group and invite other YouTubers to post their dog training videos in the group for 30 days. After 30 days you’ll have grown an online community where you can discuss, inspire and help each other create more videos.
Discover the YouTube tricks to quickly increase
traffic and conversions consistently in less than 30 days.
You’ll learn how to…
* Get a continuous stream of FREE traffic
* Generate a steady stream of new leads
* Grow your business and make sales repeatedly
* Gain new fans and subscribers automatically
* Create an income stream that works for you 24/7
Get Tube Video Boot Camp Now at: http://www.tubevideobootcamp.com
- How To Delete YouTube Videos Directly From Your iPhone
- YouTube Video Ideas You Probably Never Thought Of - My Top 12 Tips
- How To Be Consistent On YouTube
- YouTube Video Description Template - 10 Point Checklist
- How To Get More Views On YouTube For Free Using TubeBuddy
- TubeBuddy Review - How To Grow And Manage Your YouTube Channel With Ease
- How To Delete Unused Channels From Your Main YouTube Account
- How To Create Multiple YouTube Channels Under One YouTube Account
- YouTube Donation Cards Help Raise Money For Charities
- How To Earn Money From YouTube Promoting An Affiliate Product
- Top 3 Ways To Contact YouTube By Email And Get Support
- How To Translate YouTube Videos In Other Languages And Expand Your Audience
- Top 5 Reasons To Transcribe And Caption Your YouTube Videos
- How To Upload Your Transcript To YouTube And Boost Your Rankings
- How To Transcribe A YouTube Video - Top 5 Ways
- How To Do Keyword Research Right From Your Browser
- YouTube Marketing Tips, Trends, & Strategies
- 4 Tips to Improve Your YouTube Marketing : Social Media Examiner
- youtube marketing : Social Media Examiner
- The No Hype Guide To Video Marketing on YouTube | Convince ...
- YouTube Marketing - The Smart Passive Income Blog
- 9 Tips to Maximize YouTube's Marketing Potential
- YouTube Marketing Strategy Like a Boss: Drive More Sales
- How the Top 100 Brands Use YouTube for Marketing
- 5 Things Your Video Marketing Strategy Should Include
- 31 Video Marketing Statistics to Inform Your Strategy [Infographic]
- How to Launch & Optimize a YouTube Video Advertising Campaign
- AdWords for Video - The Google Advertiser Community