If you monetize the videos that you’ve uploaded to YouTube, Google will show ads on your videos. Every time someone views or clicks on an ad you get paid.
Here are the steps to make money on YouTube with Google AdSense:
1. Become a YouTube Partner
- Log into your YouTube account by clicking on your profile
- Click Creator Studio
- Click the channel
My YouTube account is already partner verified. If you’re not a YouTube partner yet then watch this video…
Once your account status is partner verified all the
buttons under channel features should be green.
2. Enable monetization
- If you’ve already got monetization enabled..
- Go to “view monetization settings”
You can monetize all your videos or you can go to video manager and monetize a single video. If you see a green button besides the video it means it’s monetized
3. Link your YouTube account to your Adsense account
- Click on channel go to view monetization settings
- Click on “how will I be paid”
- Click on the link “associate an AdSense account”
- It says “you will be directed to AdSense to link your existing AdSense account or create a new one if you do not have one yet”
- Click next
A window will appear that says:
Step 1. “You can use an existing Google account to sign into Google Adsense or you can create a new Google account.” I have an existing Google account so I just click the sign in button
A window will appear that says:
Step 2. Tell use about your content
- Click “accept association”
- It says “redirecting you back to YouTube”
- Here it says “Adsense Association…the adsense account is now approved”
How do you view your AdSense earnings?
You can review your AdSense earnings by clicking Analytics on your dashboard
then click on “estimated earnings.” You’re not going to see any earnings yet if you’ve just associated your AdSense account to your YouTube account. So check again in a few days.
So how much money can you make?
The two key earning factors are the type of ads and the pricing of your ads that appear on your videos. You need a lot of views to begin earning money from Google AdSense.
Depending on the country that you’re living in you may only receive 1 or 2 dollars per 1000 views. So only monetize the videos that receive a lot of views.
So now you know how to make money from YouTube
by monetizing your videos using Google AdSense.
And now I’d like to invite you to Get FREE access to my $100 per Day YouTube Blueprint called “YouTube Hijack“. It’s a 7 part video course on how to make $100 Per Day from YouTube without even uploading any videos.
Click link below to download the free videos
What is Adsense?
Adsense program policies
Estimated earnings in Google Analytics
Google Adsense calculator
What is the YouTube Partner program?
- Top 5 Ways To Make Money On YouTube
- How To Make A Playlist On YouTube To Improve Viewer Retention Rates
- How To Put Comments On YouTube To Increase Engagement
- How To Comment On YouTube Videos And Increase Visibility
- How To Use Transcription With YouTube & Increase Viewer Engagement
- How To Add Captions On YouTube Videos To Extend Your Audience & Boost Your Rankings
- How To Add A Channel Trailer On YouTube Step-By-Step
- How To Add A Subscribe Button To ALL Videos On Your YouTube Channel
- How to Create a Start And End Time On Your YouTube Video
- How To Create A YouTube Channel Icon With Pixlr - a Free Online Photo Editor
- How To Promote Affiliate Products With YouTube Videos
- How To Market Your Website Without Relying On Google
- How to Add Google Adsense to Your Word Press Blog
- How To Quickly Find Your YouTube Video Using The Advanced Search Feature In Video Manager
- How To Add Subtitles To YouTube Videos And Increase Viewer Engagement
- How To Convert A YouTube Video To MP3 Or MP4 Audio
- How To Add Or Swap An Audio Track From YouTube
- Top 10 Ways To Get More Subscribers On YouTube FAST
- How To Message Your YouTube Subscribers
- How We Topped YouTube Search Results - CMSWire
- Forget Video Marketing, It's All About Social Media Marketing - ReelSEO Online Video News
- Personalized Marketing Is No Longer a Luxury - Entrepreneur (blog)
- YouTube Ads Offer Better Click-Through Rates Than Facebook, Twitter - Tubefilter
- Video Outperforms For Content Marketing - MediaPost Communications
- 25 Actionable Items for Successful Video Marketing - Small Business Trends
- Video Marketing Survey: 71% Say Video Conversion Rates Outperform Other ... - Marketing Land