When I first started out on YouTube getting thousands of subscribers seemed
impossible so I wanted to share with how I got 13,000 subscribers on my YouTube Channel.
Here are my top 7 ways to get 13,000 YouTube Subscribers….
1. Choose a niche you’re passionate about
If you don’t love what you’re doing you’ll
soon give up when the going gets tough.
2. Create a content calendar
If you plan out your content ahead of time you won’t be stuck staring at a blank computer screen.
3. Create a series of videos around one topic
Choose a topic where you provide in-depth information to your viewers. Instead of creating one video, create a series of videos and put them in a playlist. Your in-depth content will enable you to stand out from your competitors.
4. Provide high quality content
Place yourself in your viewers’ shoes and ask “how will this content benefit them?” Ask your subscribers if there is any topic suggestions for your next video.
5. Build a community
Take care of your subscribers by replying to their comments. Encourage them to
join your email list so you can stay in touch with them on a regular basis.
6. Encourage viewers to subscribe to your YouTube channel
Utilize end screen annotations and graphics in your videos to encourage viewers to subscribe. Besides asking them to subscribe in your video, give them a reason to subscribe.
7. Be consistent
Stick to a schedule where you upload 1 or 2 videos every week. I’ve been uploading 2 new videos every week for several years. This will keep subscribers engaged with your YouTube channel.
Now you have 7 ways to get 13,000 subscribers
on your YouTube channel.
Discover the YouTube tricks to quickly increase
traffic and conversions consistently in less than 30 days.
You’ll learn how to…
* Get a continuous stream of FREE traffic
* Generate a steady stream of new leads
* Grow your business and make sales repeatedly
* Gain new fans and subscribers automatically
* Create an income stream that works for you 24/7
Get Tube Video Boot Camp Now at: http://www.tubevideobootcamp.com
- How To Get 10,000 YouTube Subscribers For Free - Top 7 Ways
- How To Get Your First 100 YouTube Subscribers For Free My Top 10 Tips
- How To Check The Growth Of Your Subscribers On YouTube
- Does Sub For Sub On YouTube Actually Work Or Not?
- How To Delete Unused Channels From Your Main YouTube Account
- How To Earn Money From YouTube Promoting An Affiliate Product
- TubeBuddy Review - How To Grow And Manage Your YouTube Channel With Ease
- My 10 Point Checklist To Create A Description Template For All Your YouTube Videos
- How To Be Consistent On YouTube
- YouTube Video Ideas You Probably Never Thought Of - My Top 12 Tips
- 7 Ways To Come Up With New YouTube Video Ideas For Beginners
- How To Use B-roll To Spice Up Your YouTube Videos
- How To Make A YouTube Video End Screen To Increase Views And Subscribers
- How To Contact YouTube Support On Your Mobile Phone
- YouTube's new End Screens designed to keep viewers tuned-in on mobile & desktop - Marketing Land
- YouTube takes a swipe at Facebook over silent videos - Marketing Week
- 5 Steps to Rev Up Your Video Marketing Program - Dealer Marketing Magazine
- Adobe buys TubeMogul for $540 million, expands its video marketing efforts - ZDNet
- How To Incorporate Video Marketing Into Your Communications Strategy - Forbes
- How Businesses Can Take Advantage of the Power of Video Marketing - Huffington Post
- SCORE: Video marketing on a small business budget - Post-Bulletin
- How To Master Video Marketing On A Budget - Forbes
- Facebook's Killing YouTube Video Advertising - AccuraCast
- Getting Started with Google Advertising [Video Series] - WordStream (blog)
- Google AdWords Announces Call to Action YouTube Video Ads - The SEM Post