Do your videos on YouTube keep viewers engaged?
Are your viewers tired of watching boring videos?
When you cut a way to scenes that relate to the content in your video it keeps viewers engaged. This is called B-roll or maybe referred to as a cut-a-way or visual cue.
Here are the 4 benefits of using b-roll to spice your YouTube videos..
1. Pattern interrupt
Viewers have the attention span of a mosquito so changing scenes
refocuses their attention on your video content.
2. Show and tell
It’s difficult to listen and watch a person talking on a video for several minutes. Cutting away to a scene helps emphasize the point that you’re trying to make. It also helps break up the monotony of the video.
Use a video clip or still image to transition between scenes.
This will help refocus the attention of your viewers.
4. Tell a story
The main purpose of b-roll is to tell a story visually. It should supplement
your main content, but not interrupt it.
Here are 3 important things to keep in mind:
1. Make sure your b-roll relates to the content in your video.
2. Keep your b-roll shots short and sweet especially
for 60 second promotional videos.
3. Before you stop recording your b-roll footage, count to 3 slowly.
The extra time will come in handy for editing later.
Now you know how to use B-roll footage
to spice up your YouTube videos.
Discover the YouTube tricks to quickly increase
traffic and conversions consistently in less than 30 days.
You’ll learn how to…
* Get a continuous stream of FREE traffic
* Generate a steady stream of new leads
* Grow your business and make sales repeatedly
* Gain new fans and subscribers automatically
* Create an income stream that works for you 24/7
Get Tube Video Boot Camp Now at: http://www.tubevideobootcamp.com
- 7 Ways To Come Up With New YouTube Video Ideas For Beginners
- How To Delete YouTube Videos Directly From Your iPhone
- YouTube Video Ideas You Probably Never Thought Of - My Top 12 Tips
- How To Be Consistent On YouTube
- YouTube Video Description Template - 10 Point Checklist
- How To Get More Views On YouTube For Free Using TubeBuddy
- TubeBuddy Review - How To Grow And Manage Your YouTube Channel With Ease
- Rode SmartLav+ Microphone Review, Unboxing and Sound Quality Test
- How To Delete Unused Channels From Your Main YouTube Account
- How To Earn Money From YouTube Promoting An Affiliate Product
- Top 3 Ways To Contact YouTube By Email And Get Support
- Top 5 Reasons To Transcribe And Caption Your YouTube Videos
- How To Upload Your Transcript To YouTube And Boost Your Rankings
- How To Transcribe A YouTube Video - Top 5 Ways
- How To Do Keyword Research Right From Your Browser
- 85% of Marketers Seeing Positive ROI From Video Marketing Efforts - KoMarketing Associates
- Digital video ads are most effective in the morning - Business Insider
- Conversational video ads could be coming soon | Marketing Dive - Marketing Dive
- 12-Year-Old Racks Up €100000 Bill After Confusing Google AdSense with AdWords - Breitbart News
- Google announces Academy for Ads education platform - Marketing Dive
- 5 Segmenting Tactics to Superpower Your Google Adwords Retargeting Campaigns - Business 2 Community